Disease Prediction 2 Projects in Apache Spark(ML) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) Community edition
What you will learn
In this course you will implement Spark Machine Learning Project 2 Mini Projects in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition server)
Launching Apache Spark Cluster
Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
Create a Data Pipeline
Real-time Use Case
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Apache Spark Project – Heart Attack and Diabetes Prediction Project in Apache Spark Machine Learning Project (2 mini-projects) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) (Community edition Server)
In this Data science Machine Learning project, we will create
1) Heart Disease Prediction
2) Diabetes Prediction
using a few algorithms of the predictive models.
- Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
- Launching Spark Cluster
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Real time Use Case
- Create a Data Pipeline
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Data exploration using Apache Spark
1) Heart Disease Prediction using Decision Tree Classification Model
2) Diabetes Prediction using Logistic Regression Model and One-vs-Rest classifier (a.k.a. One-vs-All) Model
A Real time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.