How to use your WORDS to mould your desired outcomes, transform your life and create the world you want
What you’ll learn
How to transform our lives with our words
Impact of our words
How to ensure your Words serve you
What about swear words
How to use your Words to achieve your goals
Do the Words others say have power over you?
How do we use use words?
What are affirmations and do they work?
How to shape the right words from the right thoughts
What words are
What do our words represent?
Where do words come from
Do our words carry power?
When someone in a position of authority speaks about us, it has an impact on us, our outcomes and what becomes of us.
When our inner voice speaks to us in ways that hold our lives back, we need to find out how to change that.
Scenarios like the above, that we all go through is why I have developed this course.
Until I understood how to take control and use my WORDS to move my life in the right direction, I struggled with many aspects of life. Our WORDS carry power and have an impact.
This course shows you how.
It also includes reflection questions and 50 affirmations for various aspects of life: health, money/wealth and interactions/relationships among others.
We can uplift people, create and design our lives, control out thoughts and infuse the right thoughts into our inner voice if we can learn to control, direct and craft our words.
From understanding where words come from, what our words represent, impact of our words, what others say about/to you, how to shape your words to get the right thoughts, inner voice, communicating to people, ensuring your words serve you, using your words to achieve your goals, affirmations, swear words and many more.
I look forward to learning how this course has changed your life. This process changed mine.
Who this course is for:
- Seeking transformation in your life
- Looking to change your fortunes
- Been impacted by the words others have spoken about and/or to you
- Want to build a different life
- Going through significant life changes
- Anyone studying for a qualification or an exam
- Anyone who wants to achieve set goals
- Anyone who wants to their improve lives
- Anyone who wants to make more money
- Parents bringing up children
- Anyone seeking a change in their environment
- Anyone trying to improve their mindset