This Python for beginners course will help you to become Zero to Hero. Learn Python Programming in Easy Way.
☑ Introduction to Python and Python 3
☑ Understand the basics: Data types, Loops, Conditional statements, Functions and Modules
☑ Learn object oriented programming in Python
☑ Know how to Read and Parse JSON and XML files
☑ Learn how to make your own web-scraping tool using Python
In this python course –
We will start with Python Installation and a few basics of Python. Along the journey,
You will Learn.
1) All the Python data types and built-in methods in depth.
2) User-defined functions, different parameter passing techniques, and object-oriented Python programming concepts.
3) The must-know concepts in Python programming like list comprehension, map function, filter Function, generators, iterators, and itertools. 4) And also cover web scraping using beautifulSoup, multi-threading, and database access.
Once you reach here you can start the new journey to learn domain-specific python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras for machine learning. Django, flask for web development. PySpark for big data processing and many more…
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs with the right skills which you will learn in this course.
Here’s what a few students have told us about the Python programming course after going through it
“This course is so recommended to anyone who wants to learn python. It clearly teaches you several important things even experts fail to deliver. It also teaches so many different ways and how to tackle some interview questions. Very thorough and easy to understand. The instructor is amazing.”- Aishwarya Baliga
“That was a very thorough and informative course. The instructor was very pleasant. Thank you!” – Olga Abrosimova
“It’s is explained very clearly, that a beginner can understand very well. Best teacher!!”- Rapaka Sujana
“One the best course out on internet to learn python programming right from basics to advanced” – Prithviraj Mane
“hi am newbee in Python. Still am in the early stages only. The tutor giving wonderful explanation and it’s sounds very clear and understandable.”- Mohamed Mohiadeen Rifay
And many more….
Why a Python programming course.?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Python Career Opportunities –
- Python developer: This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst: This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.
- Product manager: Product managers have a very important role to play when it comes to helping businesses to understand the market and why building one product will be better than building another. They study the market, research for new features related to a particular product or category, and advocate the building of certain products with facts. Data is a very important part of the work they do. This is why most companies today are looking for product managers that are skilled in python.
- Machine learning engineer: If you don’t already know, then let us tell you that the job postings for this position have increased by more than 330% in the last couple of years. If you are skilled in python, you will be given preference over other candidates. A machine learning engineer builds and trains machines, programs, and other computer-based systems to apply their learned knowledge for making predictions. Python’s ability to work with data automation and algorithms makes it the ideal programming language that can be used in machine learning.
Start your career as a python engineer and don’t worry this course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. ( I’m sure you will enjoy this Python programming course )
Wish you the best for your Python programming journey.
Enroll now!! See you in class.
Introduction & Basics
Why Python ?
How to install Python and Sublime text
Variable Declaration and Memory Allocation
Builtin Python Datatypes
Conditional Statements and Loops
Conditional Statements | if, elif, else
Iterating using For loop | Syntax
Iterating using For loop | Continue | Break | enumerate
Iterating using While Loop | Syntax
Python Assignment – 1 | Conditional and Looping Statements
Python Data Types – String, Lists, Tuple, Dictionaries
Str Data Type | Indexing | Slicing | Striding – Closer look at python data types
Str Data Type | Built-in functions – Closer look at python data types
List Data Type | Indexing | Slicing | Append – Extend – Insert – Closer look at
List Data Type | Update and Delete Operations – Closer look at python data types
Tuple Data Type – Closer look at python data types
Dictionary Data Type | Storing and Accessing the data in dictionaries
Dictionary Data Type | Update and Delete Operations
Set Data Type | Add – Update – Delete operations
Working with Math and Random Modules | Math functions | Random Number Generator
Getting Started with User Defined Functions
Parameter Passing Techniques | Positional – Default – Keyword Parameters
Parameter Passing Techniques | Variable Length Positional and Keyword Parameters
Writing Recursive Functions
Python Modules and Packages
Creating Modules and Packages
Introduction to RE Module | Regx Meta-characters
RE Module | Groups
List Comprehension – Dict Comprehension
Functional Programming | Map – Filter – Lambda
Function Iterators | Generator functions
Iterators and Itertools
File Operation | JSON, XML Parsing
Getting started with file operations
File Operations | Read – Write – Append
Parsing JSON files using Python
Parsing XML files using xmltodict
Object Oriented Programming
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
Object Oriented Programming – Class Method and Static Method
Object Oriented Programming – Inheritance
Web Scraping and Database handling using Python
Web Scraping using BeautifulSoup
Executing Database Queries Using Python | sqlite3 Module