How to become more powerful, memorable and respected when communicating and leading others with a strong company culture
What you will learn
How to be more powerful and respected when communicating and leading teams
Techniques to increase your credibility, authority and likability as a team leader or corporate executive
How to leverage your subcommunication, body language and other elements to lead with more power
What types of behaviors make you be more respected and memorable as a leader and when consolidating a strong corporate culture – and which hold you back
LEADING WITH PRESENCE AND PRESENTING WITH LEADERSHIP
Communicating with presence and leading are intimately related.
Leadership is one of the most talked about topics, but it’s not easy to master.
And one of the most important elements in order to become a respected, memorable, powerful leader is presence.
It’s hard to define presence, but you know it when you see it.
A leader walks into a room, and heads turn. People make silence so they can speak.
These type of people command respect. Obtain support. Are respected.
They lead loyal teams and create excellent company cultures.
Becoming a leader like this is not hard.
… but you have to master the nine principles of executive presence.
And that is what we will cover in this course.
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
- What are the nine key pillars of executive presence, and the importance of each;
- How to cultivate initiative. Why doing more, in terms of both taking action, solving issues, taking care of problems and making necessary changes consolidates a strong culture and makes you a more present leader;
- How to cultivate your appearance. Why not just the image that you present, but also your credentials, your reputation and your associations can be leveraged to make you more present;
- How to cultivate salience and vision. Why both standing out from other leaders, but also having a crystal clear vision for the future both make you a more present and memorable leader;
- How to cultivate transparency. Why sharing personal emotions, as well as some minor flaws or negative elements, all serve to make you more authentic and credible, and not less;
- How to cultivate harmony. Why having congruence between your inside and outside is crucial to not show weaknesses or incongruences, leaving you less vulnerable to attacks or pressure, and making you more present and respected;
- How to cultivate grace under fire. Why not reacting when others attack you – either in private or in public – is essential to be a more present and respected leader, and how to cultivate it;
- How to cultivate rigidity. Why having high demands of both you and others, as well as strict personal boundaries in terms of what you don’t accept all make you more respected and memorable as a leader, as well as cultivate a quality culture;
- How to cultivate intellectual honesty. Why sticking to the truth – whether it’s in your favor or against you – consolidates a frame of a trusted advisor, an objective third-party that, as a leader, makes your words be taken more seriously, and lets you obtain support more easily and more often;
- How to cultivate tension and selectiveness. Why saying only a few things, but saying them with power, and being selective in your words and actions convinces a lot more than rambling and doing too much, and how that makes you a more respected and powerful leader;
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your knowledge of how to protect yourself from manipulation to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!