The principles and practice of being more powerful, memorable and respected when speaking in public
What you will learn
How to be more powerful and respected when speaking in public
Techniques to increase your credibility, authority and likability as a public speaker
How to leverage your subcommunication, body language and other elements to speak with power
What types of behaviors make you be more respected and memorable when speaking in public – and which weaken you
PUBLIC SPEAKING, PRIVATE INSIGHTS
Being a powerful public speaker is not trivial.
Sure, you can know the techniques, and reduce your nervousness to a degree, but commanding a room is something entirely different.
In order to be memorable and powerful, you need to have what people call presence.
Being some that is noticed. That is respected. That others listen to.
While the “mechanics” of public speaking are covered in many different courses, presence itself isn’t.
In this course, we will break presence down into nine key pillars.
And teach you how to leverage them to become a much more powerful speaker.
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
- What are the nine key pillars of executive presence, and the importance of each;
- How to cultivate initiative. Why doing more, both on-stage and off-stage (both in terms of how dynamic you are when presenting, but also taking initiative meeting others and pitch more) improves your presence;
- How to cultivate your appearance. Why the image you present, but also your credentials, your associations with others, and your behavior as a high-status person all make you more present;
- How to cultivate salience and vision. Why both standing out from others makes you more memorable and unique, but also why having a stronger, more crystalized vision will let you sell and convince more easily;
- How to cultivate transparency. Why sharing more details about yourself, your journey and personal elements will make you more authentic and likable, and how that makes you more presence;
- How to cultivate harmony. Why both internal and external factors can “get in your head” and make you incongruent, and why achieving congruence of your inside and outside is crucial for presence;
- How to cultivate grace under fire. Why not reacting when unpredictable events occur, continuing as if nothing happened makes you more present;
- How to cultivate rigidity. Why demonstrating high standards, selectiveness and personal boundaries, both in terms of presenting but also when dealing with interruptions or untolerable behavior all contribute to presence;
- How to cultivate intellectual honesty. Why sticking to the truth – whether it’s in your favor or against you – consolidates a frame of a trusted advisor, an objective third-party that is listened to more easily;
- How to cultivate tension and selectiveness. Why saying a few, important words and using a few, key gestures is much more powerful than rambling and “doing too much”, and how that affects your presence;
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your knowledge of how to protect yourself from manipulation to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!