Understand the concept of AWS GuardDuty with hands-on labs.
What you will learn
Concept of AWS GuardDuty , Security HuB and AWS Network Firewall
Mechanism Workflow for AWS GuardDuty , Security HuB and AWS Network Firewall
Practical Hands-on with common attacks
Concept of IDS and IPS
AWS is one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms. I have specifically created these tutorials for folks who have the drive and want to learn more about AWS.
This course aims to build a complete understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) GuardDuty from the ground up where students will understand the automation core concepts by doing exercises on their own.
The section is about Understanding AWS GuardDuty where I have explained starting how you can understand and implement security standards with the help of the GuardDuty as a Cloud Centric IDS module covering all production-based scenarios in AWS.
You will learn with hands-on tutorials how GuardDuty components work in a production environment:-
- Deep Dive into Concepts of AWS GuardDuty _ Security Hub _ AWS Network Firewall _ Cloud4DevOps
- Mechanism Workflow
- Hands-on Labs:-
- Enable AWS GuardDuty _ Security Hub _ AWS Network Firewall _ Cloud4DevOps
- Security Hub remediations with GuardDuty Detection _ Hands-on walkthrough _ Cloud4DevOps
- AWS GuardDuty _ Manage Amazon GuardDuty Findings Centrally from Admin AWS Account _ Concepts _ Demo
- AWS GuardDuty _ Demo-Compromised IAM Credentials _ Workflow with manual remediation _ @Cloud4DevOps
- AWS GuardDuty _ Demo- IAM Role Credential Exfiltration _ Workflow with remediation _ @Cloud4DevOps
- Concept and workflow for IDS and IPS in simple terms
So let’s deep dive into the work of the AWS GuardDuty
Note: This course does not cover all minute details/limits/what kind of content is required to be remembered for the AWS certification exam however this course instead focuses on understanding the core concepts well by doing hands-on exercises.