Identify your potential & the market trends: Learn Skill Development, Learning, Profiling, CV Formatting & Networking
☑ Learn how to use innovative career hacking techniques present yourself powerfully
☑ Build your personal and professional profile not only another CV
☑ Understand your potential, market trend, and prepare yourself for that. Speed up your job search
☑ Learn how to develop your personal brand, how to develop competency and skills required for interview confidently
☑ Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job (or even get customers etc).
☑ Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results in your job search
☑ Create career opportunities during your job search using traditional and non-traditional methods
☑ Build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future advancement
☑ Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with personal success and contentment
☑ Make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
Understand your potential, market trend, and prepare yourself for that. Speed up your job search: learn how to write a resume/CV that opens doors, how to write a mass-customizable cover letter, how to develop your personal brand, how to develop competency and skills required for interview confidently, how to build a valuable professional network, and more!
* Since this is a very comprehensive career course, there are 4 ways to take this course as follows:
You can choose to take only the Skill Development portion of the course, which is Part 1
You can choose to take only the Resume/Job Search/Networking portion of the course, which is Part 2
You can choose to take only the Resume and Professionalism portion of the course, which is Part 3
Learn the latest talent trends, a learning approach of an engineering student, key to stillness and tips for WFH which is Part4
My recommendation is to take the entire course in order (sections 1-10 and 13-15).
There are no limits; you can get any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
There are two ways to complete the course as per your convenience and requirement
Path 1: Listen to the Video, tips, and recommendations. Start working on your learning as quickly as possible
Path2: After the Video, read all the articles, books and complete the assessment/workbook/projects for a step by step guided help.
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is but you weren’t taught how to job hunt in school.
The good news is, by simply mastering these leading-edge jobs hunting and professional skill development, you can get yourself into the running for positions that were previously out of your reach. Plus, you can present yourself articulately, with confidence, and with purpose. Identify the right opportunities so you don’t waste your valuable time and get hired for more money than you previously thought possible.
And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks. Thousands of job seekers all over the world have already benefited–and you can too.
Imagine a job hunt where:
· Your resume captures the attention of recruiters immediately and helps you soar past other candidates for highly desired positions
· Your LinkedIn profile shows instantly that you’re an outstanding candidate and garners you more positive attention and more interviews
· Your interview skills increase dramatically, allowing you to connect better with potential employers and set yourself apart from the competition
· Your professional network expands exponentially, opening yourself up to new relationships and opportunities for career advancement
· Your potential for lifetime career earnings skyrocket as you move more effortlessly through your chosen professional path
If you learn and use these strategies, it could mean increased pay, new opportunities, and maximum control over your career, which could easily translate into tens of thousands of dollars of value. And you can get this entire course for the small investment. Not only that, but you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course, we’ll refund every penny, no questions asked. Enroll in this course now and start creating the future you want.
The Most Advanced Strategies in Job Hunting
What would it be like to have a killer resume, an extraordinary LinkedIn profile, phenomenal interview skills, and a top-tier network of professional contacts? This collection addresses the full range of topics relevant for the highest level of success in career advancement.
As a premium subscriber to the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
· Links to different Self Potential analysis study
· How to analyze the market and prepare yourself according to the latest trend
· Keep a positive frame of mind and prepare yourself for any type of interview or discussions
· Pro-grade, tested and proven templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
· Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and behave like a seasoned professional.
· Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
With highly produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to get the most out of this valuable career information. You’ll also get frequent updates to the course, giving you more and more value over time.
What are the requirements?
Access to Microsoft Word, Pages (Mac), or other word processing software
Who is the target audience?
· Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
· Job seekers who want to improve their results
· People considering a career change
· Recent college graduates
· Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs
· Current undergraduate students
Who is not the target audience?
· Professional recruiters and career coaches
· Anyone trying to offer services related to job search or career planning
· HR professionals looking for relevant career training to add to their profile
· This course does not qualify nor certify students to offer these services or perform such job functions as the curriculum does not focus on these skills, which are extremely different than an individual managing their own career and related materials.
Note: LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation.
Course Structure and Study plan
Understand your Potential & Strength
Unlock your Potential
Disc Profile Assessment
Jung Typology Profiler and Personality Types
Keirsey Temperament Sorter
Understand the Market requirement
Understand the Market requirement
2021 Talent Trend Report
Online Learning: What are the new skills required for 2021 and beyond?
New Trends in eLearning
Online Learning Report
Positive Frame of Mind
Intro to Positive Frame of Mind
7 Practical Tips to Achieve a Positive Mindset
Developing a Positive Attitude
Positive Mental Attitude A Need of Time
Process and Framework of Communication
Effective Communications: A Guidebook
Professional Communication Skills: A Complete Paper
Personality and Body Language
Intro to Personality and Body Language
51 body language gestures and what they signal
Personality Assessment Overview
Intro to Job searching
Online Job Searching Workbook
Job Searching using Google
Job Searching using Indeed
Job Searching using Portal
Job Searching using social media
Intro to Networking
Networking using Facebook
Networking using LinkedIn
Prepare your CV and Cover Letter
Introduction to CV and Cover letter writing
CV and Cover Letter Format
One Page CV Formats
Curriculum Vitae Tips and Samples
Step-by-step guide to a successful CV
What is Professionalism
Intro to Professionalism
What is Professionalism
Additional Reading: Sample Career Development Plan and Learning
Life of an Engineering Student
Talent Tends in India 20-22
Socio Economic and Workforce Concerns in India
Race to reskill
Employee Concerns in India
Skills required for new millennia
The future of work
Growth enabled mindset
Resilience: adaptation in action
Why agility is a passport to career growth
Communication and collaboration at a distance
Stillness is the Key
A Book Review: Stillness is the Key
22 Tips for Working from Home