A Complete Beginner’s Guide as to How you can Get started by Investing in Mutual Funds
☑ Introduction To Mutual Fund Investing
☑ Advantages & Dis-advantages of Mutual fund
☑ Terminologies (AMC, NAV, expense ratio, NFO)
☑ History of Mutual Funds
☑ Mutual Fund vs Stock
☑ Mutual Fund vs Fixed Deposit
☑ Different Categories: Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap
☑ Types of Mutual Funds and Their Peculiarities
☑ How to Invest in Mutual Fund? SIP & Lumpsum Investment
☑ Advantages of SIP and Lumpsum Investment
☑ Which is Better SIP or Lump sum Investment?
☑ Factors Consider Before Choosing SIP or Lumpsum investment?
☑ Power of Compounding
☑ How to Evaluate your Fund?
☑ How to Study a Mutual Fund Factsheet
☑ Key How to Design Your Portfolio
☑ How to select a Fund for Investment
☑ Non-Publicly Offered Mutual Fund
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MUTUAL FUND INVESTOR.
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices that you can use immediately as you progress through the course. You can do this and I want to help you!
This course is designed for those who want to Invest in Mutual Funds to make
money. This course is Jargon-free, so you will not get confused by any technical terminology.
This course is for the absolute beginner who wants to invest as well as the intermediate investor who knows about investing but wants to improve his knowledge around how to invest.
There are a lot of resources out there on how to make money on Mutual Funds, providing information about how the stocks/Bonds Fund works, which is great. This course jumps straight into the meat and shows you step by step how this can be achieved.
I take you right from the basics of investing and take you through the baby steps of understanding what a mutual fund all about
· The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the Updated Information about Mutual Funds. How to Diversify in the Time of Market Volatility.
· This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real examples of Top Earning Funds in Market.
· We’ve taught over 100,000 students offline till date how to invest in mutual funds and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional Investors and now this the time to share the same information on Online Platform.
· The course is constantly updated with new content, with new Animated Explanation Videos and modules determined by students – that’s you!
In this course you will learn the following:
- How Do you make money in Mutual Funds?
- Advantages & Dis-advantages of Mutual fund
- Terminologies (AMC, NAV, expense ratio, NFO)
- Factors consider before Investing in Mutual Funds
- History of mutual funds
- Stocks vs Mutual Funds: which will make you a Millionaire Faster?
- Is Mutual Fund better than Fixed Deposits?
- Market Capitalization: Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap
- Types of mutual funds:
Open Ended Fund
Close Ended Fund
Bond or Debt Fund
Stock or Equity Fund
Balanced or Hybrid Fund
Active Fund & Passive Fund
Sector Specific Fund
Money Market Fund
- How to invest in Mutual Fund through SIP & Lumpsum Investment
- How is a systematic investment plan (SIP) different from a mutual fund?
- Factors consider before choosing SIP or Lumpsum investment?
- Power of compounding
- Load vs. No-Load Mutual Fund: What’s the Difference?
- What is the minimum amount of money that I can invest in a mutual fund?
- How Do Mutual Fund Trades Clear and Settle?
- Digging Deeper Into Mutual Fund Names
- Are Mutual Fund Performance Numbers Reported Net of Fees?
- Techniques to reduce taxes and fees so you can keep more money for you.
- Key Action Steps you can take to get started applying what you have learned.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an Investor.
By the end of this course, you will fully understand how to earn money through Mutual Funds.
This is an awesome course which means you get:
- Animated Explanation video based lessons.
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new lessons for FREE.
- Ask questions directly of the instructor and every one of those will also be answered. By the actual instructor, not some hired team or teaching assistant.
- 30 day money back guarantee-love the course or return it with Udemy easy no questions asked policy.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the Mutual Fund course.
Introduction to Mutual Funds
What is Mutual Fund ?
Advantages & Disadvantages of Mutual Funds
Terminologies: AMC, NAV, NFO, Expense Ratio
Types Of Mutual Funds
Types of Mutual Funds Overview
Open ended Fund
Close Ended Fund
Market Capiltalization India
Market Capiltalization USA
Active and Passive Fund
Sectoral / Sector Specific Fund
Money Market Fund
SIP and Lumpsum Investment
How to invest in Mutual Fund? (SIP & Lumpsum Investment)
Advantages of SIP and Lumpsum Investment
Which is better SIP or lump sum investment?
4 factors you must consider before choosing SIP or Lumpsum Investment
Power of Compounding
Which Type of Investment is Best ?