Master project planning and scheduling with Primavera P6 (Basic & Advance)
What you will learn
Learn project planning and scheduling with Primavera P6
Learn key project management principals
Create Project and WBS
Add Activities and their relations
Undertsand the Critical path Method (CPM)
How to add and assign Resources and Expenses to the project
How to estimate project budget
Evaluating project performance by Earn Value analyses and S-Curve review
Add and Assign Risk to the project
Advance tips about activity constraint, codes, renumber activity IDs, Change project start date
You will become P6 certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion)
Value for money, Guaranteed.
Guarantee to become a professional in project planning and scheduling using Primavera P6.
What will you learn?
This offers one of the most seamless all-inclusive online tutorials for learning basic and advance topics of Primavera P6. It includes all the important parts of scheduling & planning of a project. This course provides you with valuable know-how about project management in practice with the following topics and steps:
1- Introduction to interface of the P6 software
2- Creating Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS)
3- Creating a project and adding Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to your project.
4- Creating activities and adding relations between the activities and finding the critical path
5- Adding and assigning resources
6- Adding expenses
7- Creating and assign baselines
8- Updating project status
9- Exporting and Printing Gantt Chart
In addition to the principals, you will have access to advance tips and tricks such as:
10- General tips
a. Indicators for schedule Status
b. Customize Calendars
c. Currencies and Unit of measures
e. Group and Sort
f. Global Change
g. User Defined fields.
d. Renaming activities IDS
e. Percentage complete type
f. Activity constraints
a. Resources usage spreadsheets and histograms.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects plans, schedules quickly.
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in project planning and scheduling.
- Upon completing this course you will receive Certificate of Completion, a Certified Digital Badge.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under “Professional Development” , Udemy and Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
What are the advantages of Primavera P6 in project planning and scheduling?
- In P6 you can manage project, programs and portfolios at the same platform easily
- User friendly environment and easy to navigate different projects at the same time
- Parametric structure which means you can code, you can customize whatever you want by combining different parameters.
- And there are many more advantages, but you’ll learn more about that as you go through the course
- Ability to collaborate with your colleagues in developing a project by using the cloud service
- Powerful tools for reporting and presentation to higher mangers.