Landing Page Optimization 101: Learn from 6 of the most successful Landing Page of 2021 (Beginner Guide)
What you will learn
☑ You’ll learn from 6 of the most successfull Landing Pages crafted by Super fast growing Companies
☑ You’ll learn how companies like Lyft and Clickfunnels are able to generate tons of new lead thanks to their Landing Pages
☑ You’ll learn Why Crafting Effective Landing pages is of paramount importancein today’s Competitive Online Business landscape
☑ You’ll learn how to apply Social Proof, Scarcity and Authority in your Landing page in order to boost Conversions
Landing page optimization for PPC is the process of creating well-designed pages for PPC visitors and optimizing each element on the page in order to maximize the percentage of visitors that complete your desired goal. The ultimate goal of PPC landing page optimization is to build pages that better engage your target audience so you can drive more leads through paid search.
In a nutshell, landing page optimization leads to more conversions, which raises the ROI of your PPC marketing campaigns. Engaging in landing page optimization has two primary benefits for your business:
- More PPC Leads: When your AdWords landing pages follow best practices, more of your clicks will lead to conversions. That’s what PPC is all about!
- Better Quality Scores: Targeted, well-designed landing pages achieve better Quality Scores, because they are more aligned with the searcher’s intent. This helps you because higher Quality Scores result in better rankings and lower ad spend.
If you want to improve your website conversion rates, approach landing page optimization using best practices and strong data. The process starts the minute you begin designing the page, but it lasts long after the page goes live.
Think of it as building a product. You don’t design the perfect prototype on day one. Instead, you might create 100 prototypes before you’ve perfected the product.
Landing pages work the same way. Just like products, landing pages must appeal to your target audience, compel them to act, and meet their expectations.
Optimizing landing pages for relevance is a complicated process that can yield uncertain results. Requirements for an optimized PPC landing page include:
- A strong headline that is relevant to your PPC keyword and ad text and compels the visitor to stay with you.
- Clean, attractive design that looks trustworthy and professional and is consistent with your brand.
- Concise, convincing copy that communicates the value of what you’re offering.
- A user-friendly landing page form that doesn’t scare users away.
- An eye-catching, clickable button with a clear call to action.
Introduction to this course
Successful Landing Page examples
Landing Page #1: WordStream
Landing Page #2: Khan Academy
Landing Page #3: Code Academy
Landing Page #4: ClickFunnels
Landing Page #5: Lyft
Landing Page #6: MuckRack