Never write another email from scratch again with this ultimate email swipe. Learn exactly what to say and how to say it
☑ Increase engagement, sell more products, onboard new users, bring back inactive ones and, most importantly, earn trust.
☑ Learn the 12 key components of a killer email – from subject lines to email copy.
☑ Take tried and tested email templates and apply them in your email marketing.
☑ Understand why email marketing is different in the Digital Age (in 2016) than previous years and why you need to be onboard with it.
☑ Get over 135 examples of various types of emails based on where your customers are in your marketing cycle and when to use each one.
☑ You’ll learn how to write emails for various situations such as promotions, transactions, on boarding and more.
☑ Build trust with your customers, users, readers and leads
Email marketing is more than creating catchy subject lines and tweaking the design. If that’s what you’ve been doing, then you’re doing it all wrong.
An effective email marketing strategy depends on emailing your subscribers, users and customers at the right place and at the right time – and I don’t mean delivery times. I mean sending emails based on where they are in your marketing cycle.
So are subject lines and design important?
They aren’t the deciding factor in whether they will open up your email or not. There is a greater science to it.
A great email marketing strategy consists of the following:
- The recipient understands why they have received this email and they expect it.
- They have been guided throughout your buying process through an educational marketing strategy so your email is helpful NOT salesy.
- Your email is unique, personal and designed for EACH individual.
If your want your emails to be opened, engaged and result in a transaction, then you need to keep these things in mind.
Ultimately, these are the things that built trust and trust is what gets emails opened, not subject lines.
The Email Intelligence course is about building trust with your customers by crafting perfect emails. Emails that are essential as part of your email marketing strategy. In this course, I will provide you with many examples (135 to be exact) divided into five categories and 41 sub-categories based on where your email subscribers are in your marketing funnel. All of the examples I will provide you are explained in detail as WHY they actually work.
What we’ll cover in the course…
- Learn the 12 key components of a killer email – from subject lines to email copy.
- Understand why email marketing is different in the Digital Age (in 2016) than previous years and why you need to be onboard with it.
- Get over135 examples of various types of emails based on where your customers are in your marketing cycle and when to use each one.
- You’ll learn how to write emails for various situations such as promotions, transactions, on boarding and more.
Who is this course for exactly?
- If you want to use the power of email marketing to generate more sales for your business.
- You already have a digital program or product (or service) that you’re ready to sell OR you want to create some type of coaching, consulting or online workshop opportunity to sell on your webinar (we get into all of that inside the program!).
- You’ve spent a significant amount of time trying to learn how to build your email list or sales funnel, and want to integrate them both into a unified system that generates profits on the other end.
- You’re ready to take your business to the next level… and put your scaled-up profits on autopilot.
Introduction to the Course & Email Marketing
Introduction to the Course
How is Email Marketing Different in the Digital Age?
Crafting the Perfect Email
A Clear, Attention Grabbing Subject Line
A Real Sender
Personalized Email Copy
Strategic Email Segmenting
Your Value Proposition
Creating Effective Call to Actions
Relevant Powerful Image
A Secondary Call-to-Action
Social Sharing & Buttons
Onboarding Emails: Get them on board so you can effectively sell later
Intro to Onboarding Emails
Personal Welcome Emails
Getting Started Emails
Free Trial Ending Emails
Complete Your Profile Emails
RESOURCE: Complete Downloadable Examples of Onboarding Emails
Subscriber Emails: How to Keep Your Subscribers Happy with being on Your List
Intro to Subscriber Emails
New Feature Emails
New Blog Post Emails
Thank You Emails
RESOURCE: Complete Downloadable Examples of Subscriber Emails
Promotional Emails: How to Sell to Your List without actually ‘Selling’
Intro to Promotional Emails
Special Offer Emails
Holiday Offer Emails
Event Announcement Emails
“Did You Know?” Emails
RESOURCE: Complete Downloadable Examples of Promotional Emails
Transactional Emails: Triggering Emails When Your Subscribers Interact With You
Intro to Transactional Emails
Password Reset Emails
Double Opt-In Emails
Shipping Confirmation Emails
Subscription Renewal Emails
App Extension Emails
RESOURCE: Complete Downloadable Examples of Transactional Emails
Behavioural Emails: Automate Your Emails When Your Subscriber Act a Certain Way
Intro to Behavioural Emails
“Here’s That Thing You Asked For” Emails
Abandoned Shopping Cart Emails
Browsing History Emails
“Something Went Wrong With Your Account” Emails
“Please Leave a Review” Emails
“You Might Also Like” Emails
Fake Transactional Emails
Social Proof Emails
RESOURCE: Complete Downloadable Examples of Behavioural Emails
Connect with Basim Salim
Thank You and a Little Favour!
BONUS: A little gift for you…