History of EV, EV Charging, Li-Ion Battery, BMS, CMS, EV Charging Infra
What you will learn
☑ Understand the importance and need of Electric Vehicles.
☑ Know the charging Standards & Communication Protocol.
☑ Understand different Charging technologies, Batteries and Connectors.
☑ Know the Importance of a Battery Management System.
☑ Know how Charging Management System connects everything.
☑ Understand the Type of Charger application-wise.
☑ Get familiar to EV Charging Infrastructure.
This Course has been created to spread the awareness about the Electric Vehicle eco-system. Since the Automotive Industry is shifting from IC Engine to Electric Drive Train, this Course is very helpful for Students, Contractors, Consultants and Entrepreneurs in the Electric Vehicle Segment.
If you want to have your own Electric Vehicle Charging Station or you want to install EV Charger in your home, office or building, you should attend this course to have a better insight and be aware of the Terminologies used in EV.
The Course is for Beginners in e-Mobility and it is divided into 2 Modules:
• Introduction to Electric Vehicles
History of Electric Vehicles
Types of Electric Vehicles
Benefits of Electric Vehicles over IC Engine Vehicles
Main components of a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Charging Standards & Protocols
AC & DC Charging
Plug / Connectors Types
Communication Protocols in EV
• Li-Ion Battery
•Battery Management System (BMS)
•Charging Management System (CMS)
•Stake Holders in an e-Mobility Eco-System
•Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI)
After completing this course you will :
• Understand the importance and need of Electric Vehicles.
• Know the charging Standards & Communication Protocol.
• Understand different Charging technologies, Batteries and Connectors.
• Know the Importance of a Battery Management System.
• Know how Charging Management System connects everything.
• Understand the Type of Charger application-wise.
• Get familiar to EV Charging Infrastructure.
Introduction to Electric Vehicles
Charging Standards and Protocols
Battery Management System
Charging Management System
Stake Holders in an e-mobility ecosystem
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure