Learn all C# 8.0 New Features with Demo and Use them in Interviews and Project
What You Will Learn
Learn all New Features of C# 8.0 with Demo
Interface in C# 8 so many new features. Now, Interface members can have body. They can also have static members, static constructor, access modifiers, etc..
You can avoid the Null Reference Exception completely from your application. The compiler in C# 8 will tell you the possibility of Error at compile time
Forget the old way of using switch statement, Instead learn the new and modern way to write switch statement without case and default keywords.
You will learn how to Reduce the number of If statement using the Property Pattern
Tuple pattern allows us to match the complex logic in very simple manner and using very less code
Learn about new Null-Coalescing Assignment Operator
Learn about how to use Local Static Methods in C# 8
You can get the array (sequence) value using index from end. There is a new symbol to get the data from end and reduce your code length.
Now getting a Subsequence from main Sequence is very simple using the Range operator
And So much more…
Basic Understanding of C# Programming Language
C# 8.0 was introduced with DotNet Core 3.0 with so many great improvements and features. There are so many changes in Interfaces, Pattern Matching, Handling Null Reference exceptions, and added some new Operators.
All these C# 8 features are must learn and use in your projects. C# 8 Features will help you to write complex logic with minimum code.
C# Latest Features (C# 8.0)
Interfaces in C# 8.0 allows us to write member body, static fields, static constructor, constants, access modifiers (public, private, internal, etc) and so many other features.
- Nullable Reference Type:
Nullable reference type allows us to avoid Null Reference Exception at the compile time. C# developers can enable/disable the nullable features on project/file levels. If the Nullable reference type is enabled then the compiler will give a warning whenever there are possibilities of a null error.
- Switch Pattern Matching:
Switch pattern matching allows the C# developers to write the switch statement without using the case, or default keywords. This will allow us to focus only on logic rather than unnecessary keywords.
- Property Pattern Matching
- Tuple Pattern Matching:Tuple pattern matching in C# allows us to write complex logic with very less code. This is easy to write, read and clean code.
- Null-Coalescing Operator:Null-Coalescing Operator is a new operator added in C# 8. This Null-Coalescing Operator allows the C# developers to assign the right side expression only if the left-hand side value is null. (Very Useful)
- Indices and Range:
There is a new way to get the sequence value from the end instead of array.length-1. And the Range is a new operator. The Range operator is used to get the subsequence from a sequence with start and end boundaries.
- Static Local Functions
Who this course is for:
- C# Developers who wants to stay up to date with Latest features of C#.
- C# Professionals who wants to learn writing the High Quality Code
- C# Professionals who wants to improve the application Architecture with latest features.
- C# Developers who wants to achieve more in less code