Create your small business marketing video
What You Will Learn
Understand the need for video strategy to make your video work for you
Tips on using the tools you have available to create your video
A plan to publish your video in the right places so the right people will act on it
Use the steps in the course as a blueprint for other videos you want to make
No video or marketing experience is necessary. To fully utilise the course you should have a laptop with a webcam or a smartphone
You know video is a powerful tool for your small business. BUT you didn’t START your business to make video! You’ve got other things to do! A lot of things!
It would be useful if there was a very short, simple course that walked you through what single video to make first that will have the most impact on your business and how to do it.
Well, we’ve done that! And it’s free!
We’ve created this course because of our experience with the needs of a small business. We’re a small business ourselves. We want to help. Good video doesn’t have to be complex to make an impact. It doesn’t need to take a long time. It doesn’t need to be expensive.
In this course you’ll be introduced to:
- the idea of video marketing to focus your video goals down to something specific and measurable in the form of a video explainer.
- how to plan out the short video explainer so your filming and editing is as simple as possible.
- tips on how to film your video using either a webcam or a smartphone.
- tips on how to edit your video.
- publishing your video so the right people see it at the right time.
- how to measure the success of your video.
- the next steps you can take.
Who this course is for:
- This practical course has been put together for small business owner/ managers who want to explore whether video is right for their business but are limited in terms of time and money so need to create video in house