Write useful code for the wireless remote controller using VEX C++ ***有中文字幕***
☑ Use VEX Coding Studio & VEX C++ to write programs for your controller.
☑ Program buttons to do tasks for you.
☑ Program behavior that assists the driver (Even during the “driver” period in competitions).
☑ Programming the remote for use in competitions.
/ Please note that VEX Robotics discontinued the VEX Coding studio software. /
/ If you’re still using VCS, this set of courses is some of the only resources still available. /
/ Seeing that C++ is used in the lessons, the examples could also be used for VEXcode Pro. /
This is the 3rd course in the series about the VEX EDR V5 and VEX Coding Studio C++. In this course we’ll write code to operate your VEX EDR V5 robot with the wireless controller. Learn how to write programs, using VEX Coding Studio and C++. This Code will also be compatible with the new VEXcode programming suite VEX is developing.
- We’ll write standard and adapted drive programs for Tank and Arcade control.
- Program buttons for Arm and Claw movement.
- Add limits to the arm and claw movements.
- Learn to program using the competition template.
- Discuss the Field Control System and how to ensure that your robot is compliant.
- Discuss the the different times during a match (Pre Autonomous, Autonomous and the Driver Control period) and how this should be included in your programming.
Pairing the Controller with the Brain
Setup the Controller
The While Loop
Arm and Claw
If / Else if / Else
Arm and Claw
Boole and Logic Operators – Assisting the Driver
The Competition Template
Practice and Competitions