Free tools – Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello & Zoom to maximize productivity while working remotely #WorkFromHome
What you will learn
Learn how to work remotely without losing any productivity
Learn how to manage team while working from home
How to use Google Drive to keep all your files in one secure and centralized location.
Google Apps such as Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Sheets
How to use Trello for project and task management
How to use Zoom – the video chatting and conferencing App
You’re looking for a complete course on Work from Home tools to increase your productivity while working remotely, right?
You’ve found the right “Tools for remote working” course. This course teaches you about different free tools available to increase your productivity, manage products and effectively communicate with your team.
What is covered in this course?
Mastering remote work is all about finding the right tools to stay productive and connected. This course will have you and your team synchronized and working in harmony, wherever you happen to be.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Section 1 – Google DriveGoogle Drive is a cloud storage platform to keep all your files in one secure and centralized location. The remote workers can store and share documents, spreadsheets, and slide presentations. It can be used for reporting on weekly metrics. Additionally, Google Drive files can be synced across devices, so the individuals can view and update them from anywhere.
- Section 2 – Google DocsGoogle Docs is a word processor included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
- Section 3 – Google SlidesGoogle Slides is a presentation program included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
- Section 4 – Google SheetsGoogle Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It is a modern version of MS Excel.
- Section 5 – TrelloTrello is about as simple as it gets when it comes to project management, but that simplicity belies incredible organizational and task management power. Trello is built around the notion of bulletin boards. Each board can represent a project, for example. Within each board, teams create lists, which they then populate with cards. The cards can be assigned to specific team members, labeled, stamped with a deadline, and crammed with comments or attachments. The hierarchical nature of the system makes it flexible while still preserving a baseline simplicity.
- Section 6 – ZoomIf you have big team meetings that include lots of remote workers, Zoom is a video chat application that supports dozens of participants. Large meetings with up to 500 participants are supported as an add-on feature.
How will this course help you?
If you are a working professional who wants to learn about tools that help you work remotely with efficiency and high productivity, this course will introduce you to the most popular free online tools which will enable you to collaborate and work effectively even at your home.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this “Tools for Working from Home” course.
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
I am pretty confident that the course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to immediately see practical benefits while working remotely.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1