Stress Relief Strategies That Work
☑ How to reduce stress using simple and effective strategies grounded in psychology.
☑ Psychological techniques for building resilience and coping skills against future stress.
☑ The physiology and psychology of stress responses.
☑ The neuroscience behind mindfulness as a stress reduction technique.
- From stressed and overwhelmed, to reclaiming your time to use in meaningful ways.
- Reduce your stress immediately, even if you’re short on time, energy, or personal space.
- In less than 10 minutes a day, develop a time-saving, stress-busting skillset, using tools that work.
- Restore calm, and create your personalized stress-management plan.
- Confidently transform your wellbeing, by learning about the science of stress and wellness.
- Simple and effective techniques grounded in physiology, psychology, and neuroscience (no fluff, and no woo!).
Welcome/Assess Your Stress
Stress Assessment (1.1)
Wellbeing Assessment (1.2) and PDF Assessment (1.3)
Section 1 Quiz
The Science of Stress & Wellness: What You Need to Know
The Physiological Stress Response (2.1)
Stress Health Risks (2.2)
What Is Mindfulness (2.3)
How Mindfulness Changes Stress Process in the Brain (2.4)
Section 2 Quiz
Optimize As You Are: Small Tools for Immediate Stress Relief
Be The BOSS of Your Stress (3.1)
Quick Mindfulness Reset (3.2)
Section 3 Quiz
Supplement Success: Simple Additions for Lasting Change
Finding Mindfulness in Surprising Places (4.1)
Beginner-Friendly Calming Breath Technique
Beginner-Friendly Meditation (Body Scan)
Beginner-Friendly Meditation (Body Scan) – Meditation Audio
Section 4 Quiz
Reflect & Grow: Moving Forward With Strength
Make Stress Work for You (5.1)
Lasting Resilience (5.2)
Stress Management Plan (5.3)
Section 5 Quiz
Thank you from Antonia + Course References