Whether Inband or Inferential / Manual or Automated , Be able to perform all types of SQL Injection Attacks Successfully
☑ SQL Language Basics
☑ Defending SQLi Attacks
☑ Union Based SQL Injection
☑ Error Based SQL Injection
☑ Boolean Based SQL Injection
☑ Time Based SQL Injection
☑ Semi-Automated SQLi Tools
☑ Automated SQL Injections
“Knowledge is Power” Right? Actually Wrong.
In fact “The Ability to apply that Knowledge is Power!”.
If you want to Master Web Hacking, The fastest way to become an expert would be to study each vulnerability in deep. SQL injection is one of the top 10 vulnerabilities in the world and hence it can be a great start for you to walk on that path.
- SQL Injection is a type of injection attack that makes it possible to execute malicious SQL statements.
- Exploiting this vulnerability can result in adding, modification, or even deletion of the records in the target’s database.
- FUN FACT – A very large number of websites (about 8% literally) are still vulnerable to SQLi Vulnerability!
How can this course help?
- Goes beyond Automations where you learn the actual Reasoning & Logic behind the Attacks.
- Detect and Escape those Security controls or Restrictions which even Automated tools can not Detect most of the times.
- Essentially, this would be the Last course of SQL Injections that you would ever need for your whole life.
- Expect Frequent & Regular Updates whenever needed on the course with New Latest contents & Restrictions Bypassed.
Introduction to the Course
What are SQL Injections
Setting up our Practice Lab
Classic Injection Bypass
Union Based SQL Injection
Error Based SQL Injection
Boolean Based SQL Injection
Time Based SQL Injection
Semi-Automated SQL Injection Tools
Fully-Automated SQL Injection Tools
Defending SQLi Attacks
Defending against SQL Injections