Practice tests to pass the PCEP exam 1st attempt
The practice tests within this course contain questions that will allow you to prepare for the PCEP exam, in other terms, you can become a Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer in 1 attempt.
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification is a professional credential that measures the test-taker’s ability to accomplish coding problems related to the essentials of programming in the Python language.
Why take the PCEP Exam?
An individual should take the Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification because it demonstrates their familiarity in the language of Python and can aid the person in trying to acquire or thrive in an entry-level python development job. ($57,000 to $80,000 salary for entry-level jobs)
The questions in this exam come from the following curriculum (According to PCEP-30-02):
1. Computer Programming and Python Fundamentals:
- Understanding fundamental terms and definitions
- Understanding Python’s logic and structure
- Ability to introduce literals and variables into code and use different numeral systems
- Ability to choose operators and data types adequate to a problem
- Performing Input/Output console operations
2. Control Flow – Conditional Blocks and Loops
- Make decisions and branch the flow with the if instruction
- Perform different types of iterations
3. Data Collections – Tuples, Dictionaries, Lists, and Strings
- Collect and process data using lists
- Collect and process data using tuples
- Collect and process data using dictionaries
- Operate with strings
4. Functions and Exceptions
- Decomposing code using functions
- Organizing interaction between the function and its environment
- Understanding the Python Built-In Exception Hierarchy
- Understanding the Basics of Python Exception Handling
Who this course is for:
- Those who wish to be tested for the PCEP exam.
- Those who wish to put their entry-level knowledge regarding Python development into use.
- Those who wish to review previous knowledge in Python through tests.
- Those curious regarding entry-level python problems and issues.