Beginners Guide to Mindfulness
What you will learn
Learn what mindfulness is.
Learn the difference between mindfulness and meditation.
Understand what Mindful Meditation is.
Feel confident in starting to use mindfulness.
This course answers the top 10 questions people ask about mindfulness. I have carefully reviewed statistics on the things people want to know about mindfulness according to search engine data, and have put the answers in this course in one big bundle! The questions I answer are:
1. What is mindfulness?
2. Where does mindfulness originate?
3. Can anyone practice mindfulness?
4. Can mindfulness change the brain?
5. Are mindfulness and meditation the same thing?
6. Can mindfulness help with anxiety?
7. Can mindfulness be used at work?
8. Are mindfulness apps worth paying for?
9. What are some mindful activities?
10. How do you get started using mindfulness?
This course not only helps beginners learn the basics of mindfulness, but it also teaches how to get started with being mindful in daily life. A lot of people don’t know where to start when it comes to mindfulness. I really take it back to basics in this course to help those people.
I share my own experiences of using mindfulness, and how it has helped my own mental health to get me to where I am now. Anybody can be mindful, you just have to know where to start.
I hope my online learners enjoy the course. I’m happy for you to reach out to me if you are interested in knowing more.