Learn a set of “persuasion & influence tools” you can use to ethically motivate people to action in marketing & business
☑ Create marketing that grabs your customer’s attention, triggers curiosity and interest in your product, and ultimately persuades them to take action and BUY from you.
☑ The psychology of capturing attention, and how to get people to think and dream about your brand.
☑ My exact recommendations on how to price, package, & position your product, including the psychology of premium pricing (something that took me years to learn)
☑ The psychology behind getting people to rave for your product after you think they’ve gotten sick of seeing it.
☑ How to design simple web pages and marketing materials that boost your conversions
☑ Get the inside scoop on how your customers unconscious assumptions that prevent them from buying your product and what you should do instead to get the quick sale.
☑ How to tap into your customer’s’ emotional “hot buttons” to trigger buying behavior
☑ How to architect an irresistible product offer that makes it easy for your customers to enroll in your product during your launch
☑ I’ll show you ethical psychological techniques, one after another that will make your product seem irresistible and a no-brainer to buy.
How much do you know about why your customers buy?
In today’s world, if you want to be successful, you have to know what truly influences your customer’s decisions in an advertising saturated world.
Maybe we think it is because of an eye-grabbing logo, a catchy slogan or a beautiful model on the cover.
Whatever the you may think it maybe, it’s actually not for the reason you actually think it is.
Your buying decisions take place below the surface, so deep within your subconscious mind, you’re barely aware of them.
Introducing Marketing Psychology: How to Get People to Buy More & Fast
This course contains the exact psychological strategies with real life examples to crack the code of influencing your customers. We’ll be going deep into the mind if your customers buying psychology and understanding how we can get them to ethically buy your product and buy fast. By the end of this course you’ll know exactly how to get the attention of your customers, get them to love you and your products and buy more and fast!
You’ll learn over a dozen powerful psychological triggers that persuade people to take action such as:
- The psychology of capturing attention, and how to get people to think and dream about your brand.
- My exact recommendations on how to price, package, & position your product, including the psychology of premium pricing (something that took me years to learn)
- The psychology behind getting people to rave for your product after you think they’ve gotten sick of seeing it.
- Get the inside scoop on how your customers unconscious assumptions that prevent them from buying your product and what you should do instead to get the quick sale.
- I’ll show you ethical psychological techniques, one after another that will make your product seem irresistible and a no-brainer to buy.
What you’ll learn in this course isn’t a nice-to-have but a must-have especially…
- If you’ve got a product or service, but you aren’t getting the amount of people you want to show up and buy, then this program is going to teach you how to get the sales you need…
- If you sell information products, ebooks, regular books, or anything that teaches how to do anything – from health, to business, to productivity, to leadership, to success, to self-help – this training is perfect for you.
- If you sell consulting services, coaching, or other freelance work – like being a web designer, marketing consultant, freelance writer, developer or anyone who sells themselves on contract to another company – this training is perfect for you.
- If you have a great product or service, but you aren’t getting enough customers to show up and buy it…this course is going to teach you the psychological principles to do so — and it is guaranteed for up to a year.
What I’m going to be teaching you has proven to work for me time and time again, and will continue to work long into the future.
That’s because everything I’ll be teaching you is based on human psychology which hasn’t changed for 1000s of years.
So unless there is a major evolutionary shift in the way people are wired, you won’t need to worry about this system going ‘out of date’. The skills you learn in this program will pay dividends for the rest of your business career.
If you want to get more paying customers for your business, then take advantage by clicking “Take this Course” or “Add to Cart”
See you inside.
Introduction to the Course & Marketing Psychology
Introduction to the Course & Instructor
Why Marketing Psychology is Important
The 3 Must Elements to Influencing Your Customers
The Psychology of Getting Attention: Have them Notice You All the Time
Priming: What’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
Priming Example: Using Subtle Subliminal Messaging and Images
Priming Example: Color Psychology
Verbatim: I know everything about your business
Verbatim: Effective Headlines
The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon: I’m seeing your company everywhere!
Clustering: Make Your Brand Stick Easily.
Clustering Example: Grouping Similar Topics Together
Liking/Similarity: The More You Like Someone, the More You’ll Be Persuaded
Liking/Similarity Example: Putting Up Your Photo
Liking/Similarity: Who are your customers?
The Psychology of Love: How to Get People to Love You & Your Brand
Reciprocity: Scratch Their Back For Free & Get Paid for it
Reciprocity Example: Free Samples
Compliance, Commitment & Consistency: Promises that lead to profits.
Compliance, Commitment & Consistency Example
Mere Exposure (After 10 times you’ll love it)
The Psychology of Sales: How to Get People to Buy More & Fast
Framing: Context is Everything
Loss Aversion : Must Avoid Loss at all costs, even if it costs me.
Loss Aversion Example
Authority: We hear and we obey you.
Scarcity: Time is running out! Act now and buy!
Anchoring: Never Resist a Sale
Social Proof: The Proof is in the People
Social Proof Example
Decoy: Make Decisions that Don’t Make Sense
Course Conclusion & Bonus Lectures
Additional Resources on Consumer Behaviour
Thank You and a Little Favour!
How to Connect with Basim
BONUS: A little gift for you…