Manual Instllation on Ubuntu Server 20.04
What You Will Learn
ERPNext Introduction – Quick Review
Frappe Introduction, Low Code Platform, Frappe Framework, Bench CLI, Frappe Bench, Frappe Desk, Frappe Applicaitons
System Requirements for ERPNext and Frappe
Full Step by Step Installation of ERPNext – Manual Install on Ubuntu 20.04
Configuration of ERP Next
Basics of Computer
ERPNext is said to be the most agile ERP on the planet
It is fast growing open source ERP Today. It is built on low code no code platform. That is the reason it is said to be the world’s best free and open source ERP
ERPNext is an OpenSource ERP which is developed by Frappe and Community. Frappe is a technology company that builds open-source software. Before we start the Installation let me explain to you about Frappe and its framework.
ERPNext is one of the applications that Frappe has built on its framework, this application can be installed in frappe-bench and it can be accessed on Desk.
In this video, you will learn how to install ERPNext in Production Environment on Ubuntu 20.04. You can start using ERPNext for free. This software doesn’t need any license.
In this lecture I have explained how to install ERPNext. The steps will include the following;
– Ubuntu Server Installation and Configuration
– Pre-requisites (modules, apps, database and other configuration)
– Installation of Bench command line tool
– Installation of frappe bench
– Frappe Application Installation
– Creation of Website
– Installating ERPNext on website
– Moving Development Environment to Production Environment
– Creating SSL Certificate
If you face any issues please refer to the manual provided in first section of this course.
Who this course is for:
- IT Manager, System Adminsitrator, ERP Administrator, Developers, Business User
- Anyone who want to Install and Implement ERP in their Production Server