What you will learn
Digitisation at Retail Banking
Investment profitability planning and assessment
Examples of areas of digitisation
Example of assesment of digital investments
Provide an example of assesment of digital investments in case of choosing between different teams and need of wide list of stakeholders.
Consinder basic drivers of profitability increase at retail banking digitisation.
Digitisation at a wide meaning is an ability to create more flexible, interactive, fast, personalized, cheap, transparent and collaborative processes.
At this course you will known areas of usage of digital tools at retail banking.
Also you will consider example of assesment model for digital investments:
Introduction to topic of digitisation at Retail Banking
Introduction to investment profitability planning and assessment
Digitisation profitability drivers
Factors of budgeting of digital teams
Examples of digitisation areas
– growth of sales
– growth of cross-sale
– growth of clients loyalty
– decrese of cost level
– decrease of risk level
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
– MBA, The Boston University, USA
– Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
– Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
– Six Sigma Black Belt
– Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
– More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
– Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.