Sales is a component of a company’s marketing and promotions
☑ Essential Selling Skills
☑ How to Set SMART Goals
☑ Time Management Tips
☑ Types of Selling
Broadly defined, today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller.
So with this course, you will become a skilled salesperson, skilled at networking and learn the 80/20 rule. After today, you will know who to target and how to target them, and remember to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services, so that you can be proactive in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Use different types of selling for different situations.
- Learn how to use a prospect board to make you more successful.
- Identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
First Steps Into Selling Smarter
Essential Selling Skills
What is Selling
Features and Benefits
Setting SMART Goals
Time Management Tips
Types of Selling
Targeting Your Market
The Prospect Board
The Art of Conversation
Regarding Lost Accounts
The 80 20 Rule
It’s Not Just a Numbers Game