Invest and Earn Dividend Income, Invest and Earn Passive Income
What you will learn
☑ Start dividend investing today with any amount of money
☑ Learn the different investments that earns dividend income (i.e. stocks, ETFs, REITs)
☑ Learn the importance of dividend yield and dividend growth
☑ Learn how to create a dividend portfolio that earns you dividends every month
Learn to invest for dividend income by investing in dividend stocks, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts), and other investments. If you want to earn dividend income to supplement your income, this is the right course for you!
You can get started today with dividend income and start with any amount of money you have saved up. You can build a dividend portfolio over time and invest a little consistently every month.
Each lesson is around 3-7 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 74,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
- He has 15 years of experience in investing
- Subtitles available in English
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm
- A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course
- I guarantee you will learn investing. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, I’ll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- How to create a steady stream of passive income with dividends
- How to pick investments that pay high dividends
- How to minimize fees to maximize your returns
- Mistakes to avoid when investing
- Strategies to maximize dividend income
- And much more!
Anyone can learn how to do dividend investing today.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Perform due diligence before buying dividend investments
How to make the most out of this course (subtitles, speed up videos)
Dividend Income Investing Basics
Why you should do dividend income investing
Types of dividend income (stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, REITs)
Dividend yield & dividend growth – choosing your investments wisely
High Dividend Investments
High dividends – Covered call options strategy
Dividends from REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
ETFs vs Mutual Funds – maximize your returns
Bonus lecture: additional resources to continue learning