Applying proper conflict resolution skills to de-escalate tense situations and comfort others.
What you will learn
☑ How to effectively address and de-escalate conflicts
☑ How to analyze people’s rules and how to avoid breaking them
☑ How to mediate tense situations between third parties
A FRIEND IN NEED
Conflicts in personal relationships may be tricky to resolve.
In many cases, friends, family members or personal acquaintances bring a personal component to conflicts.
There are things we can’t say, or don’t want to say. And we don’t want to compromise these relationships.
It’s therefore important to know how to effectively solve conflicts with finesse, while safeguarding these relationships.
That is what you will learn in this course.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Naturally, you will find multiple courses on social skills.
So… why this one?
Easy. Because it’s the most complete one out there.
I’ve been coaching top executives and professionals for over 5 years, helping with conflict resolution in many different contexts:
- Conflicts with co-workers that are competing in terms of workload or credit;
- Conflicts with other executives to obtain support for key initiatives;
- Conflicts with subordinates or managers in terms of not agreeing with the given performance ratings or reviews;
- And many others;
What this mean in practice is that I know the techniques that disarm people. That get people to talk. That make people feel safe to voice their concerns. That reveal the source of conflicts. That make adversaries create alliances.
And many other use cases. You see where I’m going with this.
For years, I’ve been leveraging exclusive, proprietary techniques.
Now it’s time I share some of them with you.
This short course will walk you through some core techniques for conflict resolution, especially if you’re leading a team, including showing respect and empathy, analyzing the person’s rules, detecting whether the person goes violent or silent, and many others.
The course has three major components:
– The Diagnostic (how to assess what type of conflict you have on your hands, and what rules were broken that led to it);
– The Techniques (techniques to use to de-escalate the situation including empathy, understanding, respect, guiding towards implementation, and others);
– The Traps (traps to avoid that can escalate the situation or cause a misalignment of expectations later);
Not only is it a conflict resolution course, it’s also, in many ways a social skills course in general, which means you will be able to transplant many of these techniques from this context to other areas of life (relationships, family, friends, and others).
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
- How to diagnose the type of conflict that you have on your hands (a “hot” conflict versus a “cold” conflict) – as well as which tools to use for either case;
- The types of personal rules that, when broken, cause conflicts (people being disrespected, offended, or others), as well as how to avoid breaking them in the future;
- How to show respect and understanding with the other side, which makes them identify more with you and drop their guard, becoming more persuadable;
- How to comfort and support someone that has heightened emotions, helping them effectively transition from emotion to logic;
- How to leverage mediation and diplomacy when there is a conflict between two other parties and you are in the middle – and how to effectively perform that mediation without offending either side;
- When to leverage personal boundaries to prevent negative behavior by others, as well as how it can prevent bigger conflicts later on;
- How to leverage the principle of implementation intention to make the other side focus on a solution to the problem instead of continuing to focus on negativity;
- What usual misalignment traps you can fall into (having different expectations, interpretations, others) and how to address them;
- What usual escalation traps there are (disrespecting someone, not paying attention, others) and how to address them;
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your knowledge to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!
Conflict Types in Personal Relationships
Rule Analysis and Adaptation
Rule Analysis and Adaptation in Personal Relationships
Respect and Understanding
Respect and Understanding in Personal Relationships
Comforting and Supporting
Comforting and Supporting in Personal Relationships
Mediation and Diplomacy
Mediation and Diplomacy in Personal Relationships
Personal Rules/Boundaries in Personal Relationships
Implementation Focus in Personal Relationships
Misalignment Traps in Personal Relationships
Escalation Traps in Personal Relationships
Additional Module: Persuasion Techniques