A complete guide for Cassandra architecture, Query language ,Cluster management, Java & Spark integration,
☑ A complete understanding about Apache Cassandra basics and its Architecture.
This Apache Cassandra training course teaches you working with Cassandra. This course is intended for complete beginners in Cassandra. In this course, we will
- what is Cassandra
- how to install Cassandra
- understand Cassandra data model with some hands on exercise which will teach you how to create a keyspace, create a table,insert and read the data .
- different data types in Cassandra with exercise.
- After this you will learn about the partition key and clustering key and understand how data is distributed across the nodes in a cluster.T
- I will covers the Cassandra Architecture in details in which we will cover replication, consistency, gossip protocol, write path, read path, Cassandra storage and compaction.
- Understanding anti patterns and data modeling goals.
- Understand Cassandra configuration files
- Working with nodetools to manage cluster
- Integrate with Cassandra java driver to write and run Cassandra from java program.
- Integrate Spark with Cassandra to perform analytics .
- Cassandra on AWS
Once you have completed this video based training course, you will have a solid understanding of Cassandra.
Apache Cassandra Overview
Cassandra Setup on Mac
Cassandra Setup on Windows
Cassandra Data model
Cassandra Data Types
How write happens?
Cassandra Storage & SSTable
How Read happens?
Cassandra Configuration & Managing Cluster
Managing cluster using NodeTool
Cassandra with Java
Introducing java driver
Cassandra With Spark
Creating Spark RDD from Cassandra Table
Processing Cassandra Data in Spark
Cassandra Rows to Case Class
Saving Spark RDD to Cassandra