The BEST Linux Administration course that prepares you for corporate jobs
What you will learn
Master all important Linux interview questions
Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired
50 most asked Linux interview questions along with answers and explanations
Last minute cheat code to crack your Linux Admin Interview
Linux is the number ONE operating system in the Corporate world. Linux is a popular open-source operating system that’s easy to use and highly secure.
This set of Linux MCQs focuses on various Linux commands and their command line options & parameters that check your basic/intermediate knowledge of Linux. This test contains the best basic and intermediate multiple-choice questions and answers. It will be useful for anyone learning Linux Basics, Essentials and/or Fundamentals.
Also this course will prepare you for the advances level, where you will acquire the full knowledge and information to pass your university courses as well as landing an any sysadmin job in this field.
Knowing Linux is the most powerful and most stable OS, which makes it a must for any company to run their system/ firewalls /mail-server / VPN ..etc., an sysadmin engineer or IT, would need a lot of knowledge on the Linux OS to run the tasks with ease and fulfill his job requirements.
these Linux questions and answers focuses on both Linux Administration & Linux Systems Programming areas. They are useful for both experienced professionals as well as freshers. These questions have been broken down into various sections of Linux kernel viz. process management, memory management, file management, inter-process communication, signal handling and so on.
– Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Linux with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with Linux Systems Programming code snippet and its output
– Lots of MCQs on Linux Basic Environment, Shell Programming and Administration
– Linux programming code is compiled and tested on x86-32 bit systems
– Lots of MCQs with GDB Debugging, Tricky and Buggy Code Snippets & Examples
Who should Practice these Linux Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Environment & Administration
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Programming
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Fresher and Student