Discover how Fortune 500 firms overcome unconscious bias to make wise people decisions taught by globally-famous expert
☑ Master the best practices in overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions used by Fortune 500 firms to seize competitive advantage
☑ Feel truly confident about whether you and your team recognized unconscious bias and defeated it to make the right calls on your decision making about people
☑ Develop a plan with clear next steps to adapt for yourself the methods used by Fortune 500 firms to overcome unconscious bias and make the best people decisions
☑ Discover all the types of unconscious bias that stems from the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases & how Fortune 500 firms defeat them via science
☑ Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical people decisions due to unconscious bias
Your success at overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions will determine whether you thrive in our increasingly-disrupted future.
Yet traditional advice to “go with your gut” in people decision making so often leads to disasters, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders of Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on even the toughest people decisions?
They recognize that behavioral science has revealed that our typical approach to people decision making suffers from systematic dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots result in the unconscious bias that leads to people decision disasters. Fortunately, recent scholarship has revealed effective yet counterintuitive strategies to enable you to defeat these cognitive biases. In this course, you will learn about and address these dangerous judgment errors, while mastering techniques for overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 companies.
After taking this course, you will:
· Master the best practices in overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions used by Fortune 500 firms to seize competitive advantage
· Feel truly confident about whether you made the right call in recognizing unconscious bias and defeating it in your decision making about people
· Develop a plan with clear next steps to adapt for yourself the methods used by Fortune 500 firms to overcome unconscious bias and make the best people decisions
· Discover all the types of unconscious bias that stems from the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases & how Fortune 500 firms defeat them via science
· Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical people decisions due to unconscious bias
Sounds too good to be true? These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level supervisors in overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions. Over the last two decades, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. The secrets used by these companies will be revealed in this course.
Here’s a recent testimonial from Harish Phadke, the Business Manager for the head of the North American Health division at Reckitt, a company ranked #326 by Fortune, about the impact of my training on the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team:
· “Dr. Gleb Tsipursky provided a truly outstanding virtual training on unconscious bias and future-proofing via emotional and social intelligence for the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team. Exceeding our expectations, Dr Gleb customized his groundbreaking, behavioral science-driven training content to integrate our initiatives, policies, and case studies at Reckitt, expertly targeting our evolving needs. We are delighted to have met Dr. Gleb, and look forward to future opportunities to keep working with him on a training series for the organization. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to get a rapid grasp of highly relevant topics which influence human behavior in the prevailing challenging times.”
Besides such real-world, pragmatic expertise, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist studying decision making, unconscious bias, and related fields. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
My expertise is also featured in my 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
That’s what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully at even the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features 8 sections with videos, articles, and assignments from the course materials textbook packet, delivered in the following order:
1) Take the “Assessment on Dangerous Judgment Errors in the Workplace,” to help you learn about which unconscious cognitive biases are most problematic for you and your team’s people decisions
2) Discover the structure of our minds and why typical advice on people decisions, such as “go with your gut,” so often results in disasters, and how to use science-based methods and Fortune 500 best practices to get the best outcomes
3) Master a technique for overcoming unconscious bias in making quick people decisions on any choices where you just need a “good enough” answer
4) Master a technique for overcoming unconscious bias in making major people decisions where you or your team wants the best answer possible, rather than settling for “good enough”
5) Master a technique for overcoming unconscious bias in making complex people decisions with a number of different options that each have certain strengths and weaknesses
6) Master a technique for overcoming unconscious bias to avoid failures and maximize success when implementing major and/or complex people decisions and strategies
7) Master a technique for overcoming unconscious bias in future-proofing your strategic decision making and strategic planning around people issues
8) Tying these all together, the last module will help you develop the mental habits necessary to notice and address cognitive biases and recognize when and how you should deploy all the techniques you’ve learned earlier
So why should you take my course rather than someone else’s Udemy course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else on Udemy comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
· As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
· As a behavioral scientist
· As a best-selling author
· As a globally-renowned thought leader
If you want the best, take this course.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master the secrets of Fortune 500 companies to help yourself seize competitive advantage in overcoming unconscious bias to make the best people decisions, register now!
Assessment on unconscious Cognitive Biases in the Workplace
Video: Assessment on unconscious Cognitive Biases in the Workplace
Article: Assessment on unconscious Cognitive Biases in the Workplace
Wise Decision Maker Manifesto
Video: Wise Decision Maker Manifesto
Article: Wise Decision Maker Manifesto
Overcome Unconscious Bias on Quick People Decisions
Video: Overcome Unconscious Bias on Quick People Decisions
Article: Overcome Unconscious Bias on Quick People Decisions
Overcome Unconscious Bias on Major People Decisions
Video: Overcome Unconscious Bias on Major People Decisions
Article: Overcome Unconscious Bias on Major People Decisions