Servers Monitoring, Cloud Monitoring , Application Monitoring, Linux Monitoring, 1,200+ application templates in SAM
What you will learn
☑ This complete training course contains a high-level overview of Solarwinds Server & Application Monitor ( SAM )
☑ Install and configure your own Solarwinds SAM server with the required database
☑ Manage triggers to identify a problem in your infrastructure. Add trigger dependencies to avoid redundant alerts in solarwinds orion
☑ Implementing additional polling and how to deploy it in a real Infrastructure in Solarwinds monitoring
☑ Take this udemy solarwinds course if you want to pass solarwinds certification
☑ Deploy Solarwinds orion SAM Cluster and implement High Availability for your solarwinds monitoring
☑ Add items to hosts for gathering information about the servers’ states.
☑ Solarwinds training Course with Full Understanding the SAM module
☑ Learn about different types of Polling Engines
☑ Create Custom Templates for Custom Applications
☑ Monitor Your Linux Servers
☑ Monitor using WMI, SNMP, WinRM, Powershell And by Agents
Solarwinds Server & Application Monitor ( SAM ) Course Complete 2021 is one of its key products in IT management software. This Solarwinds training video would help a lot to understand the concepts of monitoring Servers and applications. The constant monitoring process gathers metrics that serve troubleshooting tasks.
Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is designed to monitor your applications and their supporting infrastructure, whether running on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. Don’t let slow applications and downtime impact your end-users and business services. Pinpoint the root cause of application issues across various layers of the IT stack.
These short Solarwinds training videos will show you how to use key features of Server and Application Monitor (SAM). Becoming a Solarwinds Certified Professional (SCP) helps ensure you have the technical expertise to effectively use and maintain SolarWinds network and systems management products. Earn a Solarwinds Certified Professional certificate to improve your marketability as an IT professional and stand out from the crowd.
• Monitor your entire on-premises, cloud, or hybrid application environment and infrastructure from one tool.
• 1,200+ application, system, and infrastructure monitoring templates. 1,000+community templates and custom template creation, leveraging multiple protocols/approaches (REST API, WMI, SNMP, PowerShell).
• Comprehensive monitoring for Microsoft applications, systems, hypervisor, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS products.
• Visualize and map the dynamic communication-based relationships between applications and servers, so you can discover network issues slowing down your applications.
Who this course is for:
· Take this Udemy SolarWinds course if you want to get an Information Technology Job.
· Anyone who wants to learn about Monitoring Virtual Datacenter, and Cloud.
· Highly recommended for Monitoring Administrator and Virtualization Administrator.
· Enroll for the Udemy SolarWinds course if you want to become an Infrastructure Engineer.
Installation SAM (Lightweight Install) /SQL Express
Installation SAM Using SQL Server (Prod Environment)
Start Monitor your Servers & Application
How To add nodes and Apply Templates
Deploy Agents To Monitor Servers
Server or Agent Initiate Communication
How To Edit Components Template
Performance Analyzer (Perfstack)
Orion Maps & Users Account
Solarwinds Orion Maps
Manage Users Account in Orion
Orion Remote Collectors (ORC) & Additional Polling Engines (APE)
Learn To Deploy Orion Remote Collectors (ORC)
Learn To Deploy Additional Polling Engines (APE)
Manage Alerts that are installed out of the box and Learn to create a custom one
How to Setup Alerts using SQL or SWQL Scripts
How To Create Dependencies
Monitor VMware or Hyper-V
Monitor Cloud Instances in SAM
Monitor Cloud Azure /AWS
How to Setup High Availability For Solarwinds Orion
Quick Overview Server Configuration Monitor (SCM)