Learn the fundamentals of React with Hooks to create your apps and deploy them
So, if you are new to React or you are trying to become familiar with React Hooks, this course should be a good start for you. It should help you out with understanding the basics of React as well as a good solid start with Hooks.
What’s in this course?
- An introduction to React.
- Core topics: How React works, building components with React and building UIs with React.
- Components, props and dynamic data binding.
- Working with user events and state to create interactive applications.
- A look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood.
- A good explanation on how to work with lists and conditional content.
- An introduction to React Hooks.
- How to debug React apps.
- Class-Based components and function components.
- Sending HTTP requests and handling transitional states and responses.
- Handling forms and user input.
What is JSX?
Writing Our First App
Understanding Our App Structure
Seconds Counter App
The Hooks System
The useState() Hook
The useEffect() Hook
Refactoring the Seconds Counter App
The Return Statement Inside of useEffect()
Function vs. Class Components
Making Requests in React
The Article Searcher App
Displaying the Results
The dangerouslySetInnerHTML Prop
The key Prop
Deployment with Vercel