Enjoy this free prenatal yoga and meditation course to help you build strength and endurance during pregnancy.
☑ Breathing exercises to build breath-body connection and inner strength
☑ Yoga movements to support your prenatal body and mind, building physical and mental strength for pregnancy and labour
☑ Mantra meditation to help you find strength, bravery and resilience
Yoga and meditation can be a wonderful way to connect to your breath, your baby and your body during pregnancy. This free mini course is guided by yoga instructor Alice Rawsthorne, who is qualified in prenatal and postnatal yoga (certified by MOGA, a Yoga Alliance approved teacher training school specialising in pre & postnatal yoga). The focus of all of these classes is to increase mental and physical strength and endurance, to support body and mind throughout pregnancy.
This course is for you if you’re looking to…
– connect to your body and bond with your baby
– take some valuable Me Time
– learn breathing techniques and movements to support you in pregnancy and labour
– find some inner strength and resilience
What’s included in this course?
The course includes:
– A guided breathing exercise to connect with your inner strength
– A 45 minute pregnancy yoga class, with a focus on building strength and endurance
– A mantra meditation to cultivate more bravery and confidence during your pregnancy
The yoga class in this course is suitable for pregnant people from 14 weeks into your pregnancy onwards, and includes variations for postures to suit your body. Please speak to your doctor or healthcare provider before taking part in physical activities during pregnancy.
What are the benefits of pregnancy yoga?
Prenatal yoga can help to:
– improve sleep
– reduce stress and anxiety
– increase strength, control and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
– decrease lower back pain, headaches and shortness of breath
– release physical tension and achy muscles
– increase body awareness (a wonderful skill to use during pregnancy and labour)
– feel more connected to your body and your baby
Have any questions? Drop us a message on Instagram @pregnancyyogauk . See you in class soon!
Inner Strength Prenatal Breathing Exercise
Heart Breathing for Inner Strength
Prenatal Yoga Class for Strength and Endurance
Pregnancy Yoga Class
Inner Strength Mantra Meditation
What is a mantra?
Guided Mantra Meditation
Downloadable Mantra Card