Azure Fundamentals Certification
Welcome to the Azure Fundamentals certification AZ-900: Practice Tests
This exam is valid for the Azure Fundamentals Certification AZ-900
The course contains 4 practice tests, with 220 questions in total, timed to 150 minutes and passing score adjusted at 90% Questions are very similar to the real exam.
SIMULATOR 1 – 55 Questions
SIMULATOR 2 – 55 Questions
SIMULATOR 3 – 55 Questions
SIMULATOR 4 – 55 Questions
Total ———— 220 Questions to practice
You have the chance to mark questions for review, saved and skip questions.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)