Digitize your Industrial Control systems and control using any PLC
☑ How to bring ideas into digital world
☑ Simulating 3D models
☑ Programming 3D models with PLC
☑ Interfacing industrial system with IIoT technologies
Code and Compile presents you with an amazing cloud-based emulation platform i.e. Simumatik to use all your ideas to create intelligent Mechatronics systems using PLC, Conveyors, sensors, or IIoT devices. Why settle for limited scenario simulations, when you can create a virtual system that behaves exactly like the real thing.
Whether your goal is cost and time savings in industry, or getting closer to new technology in education, this course will give you an introduction about how to use simulation as a competitive edge in the Industry 4.0 age.
Keeping up to date on new technology. Managing teaching resources. Dealing with a growing demand to make your course accessible remotely and online. Professionals in technical education have to manage these challenges.
In this 90 minutes course, you will learn:
- How to develop virtual mechatronics systems
- How to interface the system with Codesys and Siemens S7-1200 to control the system using your algorithm
- How to interface the system with MQTT Broker via Node-RED to connect to the IIoT world
This course will help you to learn how to:
- Reduce commissioning time and cost
- Develop and test PLC and Robot logic in digitizing physical lab
- Train operators in a safe environment from anywhere and anytime in a web-based environment
- Connect to third-party hardware & software via various drivers
- Create your own components and collaborate in real-time
Introduction to Simumatik
Building simple motor ON-OFF control
Motor direction control
PLC Motor Control with Codesys
Electro-Pneumatics with S71200
Control IIoT Devices with MQTT