Management Accounting & Bookkeeping Basics. Accounting & Bookkeeping Concepts. Learn Accounting & Bookkeeping.
☑ Learn the basics of managerial accounting (cost accounting)
☑ Understand the basic managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
☑ Understand the difference between product costs and period costs
☑ Understand how to read a Balance Sheet and Income Statement (Statement of Profit & Loss)
LEARN MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING (COST ACCOUNTING) STEP BY STEP
Managers all over the world use managerial accounting to make business decision to improve profitability of their businesses. In this course I will show you how to do managerial accounting and bookkeeping, and apply those skills to your job. This is a no-fluff, straight-to-the-point course.
Each short lesson is around 3-7 minutes. You can learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
Traditional managerial & cost accounting textbooks are long and boring. This course makes learning managerial accounting & bookkeeping easy because I explain everything in a plain, simple language that’s fun to learn.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- What is managerial accounting & cost accounting
- Managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
- Product costs vs period costs
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Income statement examples of merchandising companies & manufacturing companies
- Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping, and provided consulting services for Fortune 500 companies
- Calvin has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young LLP)
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 77,000+ students from 178 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
How to make the most out of this course (subtitles, speed up videos)
What is Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
What is managerial accounting
Managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
Product costs vs period costs
Balance Sheet and Income Statement, Cost of Goods Manufactured
Balance sheet and income statement
Income statement examples of merchandising and manufacturing companies
Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured
Bonus lecture: additional resources to continue learning