Assess your preparation of Java SE 11 Developer exam (includes 567 questions)
What you will learn
☑ Confidence to pass the 1Z0-819 exam in 1st attempt
☑ Know the pattern of tricky questions asked in 1Z0-819 exam
☑ Conceptual understanding of Java concepts and API through clear explanation of each and every question
Are you ready to pass new Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) exam and prove your competency to recruiters and employers alike?
The practice test questions have already helped 10 students to pass the OCP: Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) exam.
************************ WALL OF FAME for 1Z0-819 ************************
1. Jason H [22-Jun-2021]
2. Dima Bendik [28-Apr-2021]
3. Neha Singh [26-Apr-2021]
4. Eren Senturk [25-Apr-2021]
5. Carmelo Quílez Gracia [24-Apr-2021]
6. Michael Taupitz [23-Apr-2021]
7. Kino Chou [23-Apr-2021]
8. Swetha R Naik
9. Ketan K
10. Damyan Kostadinov
This course covers questions on following 8 exam topics:
1. Working with Streams and Lambda expressions
2. Java Platform Module System
4. Java I/O API
5. Secure Coding in Java SE Application
6. Database Applications with JDBC
This course covers above 8 EXAM topics in orderly fashion, which will help students to assess their preparation for respective topic. This course can be used as a learning aid while preparing for 1Z0-819 certification to test your preparation for each topic while preparing for that topic.
Topic-wise questions helps in identifying weak areas thus more focus can be given to those specific topics.
These tests are divided into 2 parts (courses):
1. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Topic-wise Tests – Part 1: Contains 535 questions
This course covers below 5 exam topics:
- Working with Java data types
- Controlling Program Flow
- Java Object-Oriented Approach
- Exception Handling
- Working with Arrays and Collections
2. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Topic-wise Tests – Part 2: Contains 567 questions [THIS COURSE]
This course covers below 8 exam topics:
- Working with Streams and Lambda expressions
- Java Platform Module System
- Java I/O API
- Secure Coding in Java SE Application
- Database Applications with JDBC
So, you will have total 1102 questions to solve.
If you prefer exam simulation, then you can enroll in below courses:
1. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Exam Simulation – Part 1: Contains 300 questions
2. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Exam Simulation – Part 2: Contains 300 questions
3. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Exam Simulation – Part 3: Contains 251 questions
4. Java Certification (1Z0-819) Exam Simulation – Part 4: Contains 251 questions
These 4 courses contain the same 1102 questions as in 2 topic-wise courses. Each practice test of these exam simulation courses contain questions on all the exam topics, similar to what is expected in real exam.
Disclaimer: These questions are not real examination questions / dumps. These questions are designed based on real exams in terms of pattern and complexity to help you understand the type of expected questions from each exam objective.
1. All questions are multiple choice or multiple select questions.
2. You have around 2 minutes to complete each question which is more than the exam timing.
3. This practice tests will explain in detail why the right answer is the right answer, in review phase. Understanding the explanation will help in instillation of concepts. Relevant hints and how to approach a question in real examination setting is also provided in explanation.
4. At the end of the practice exam, check your progress and review each question and sort by 1Z0-819 knowledge area, correct answers, wrong answers, skipped questions and questions marked for review.
5. You can take these exams multiple times till concepts are deeply ingrained.
Test 1 covers following topics:
Working with Lambda expressions
– Use local variable type inference as lambda parameters (was not covered in Part-1)
– Implement functional interfaces using lambda expressions, including interfaces from the java.util.function package
Test 2 covers following topics:
Working with Streams
– Use Java Streams to filter, transform and process data
– Perform decomposition and reduction, including grouping and partitioning on sequential and parallel streams
Test 3 covers following topics:
Java Platform Module System
– Deploy and execute modular applications, including automatic modules
– Declare, use, and expose modules, including the use of services
Test 4 covers following topics:
– Create worker threads using Runnable and Callable, and manage concurrency using an ExecutorService and java.util.concurrent API
– Develop thread-safe code, using different locking mechanisms and java.util.concurrent API
Database Applications with JDBC
– Connect to and perform database SQL operations, process query results using JDBC API
Test 5 covers following topics:
Java I/O API
– Read and write console and file data using I/O Streams
– Implement serialization and deserialization techniques on Java objects
– Handle file system objects using java.nio.file API
Test 6 covers following topics:
– Implement Localization using Locale, resource bundles, and Java APIs to parse and format messages, dates, and numbers
– Create, apply, and process annotations
Secure Coding in Java SE Application
– Develop code that mitigates security threats such as denial of service, code injection, input validation and ensure data integrity
– Secure resource access including filesystems, manage policies and execute privileged code
Last but not the least, RELAX, and enjoy the tests!!!
Localization, Annotations & Secure Coding in Java SE application