Content writing is not an easy task. But if you try, you may learn and write it simply.
☑ After completing this course, you will be able to learn more about content writing from basics.
☑ The company CEO will be able to find the perfect writer for his or her website.
Welcome to our new course “Content writing with live practical project”. Writing is an art. We will lead you to learn how to become a better writer. There will be lots of videos in this course and also lots of activities.
Now before you start the course, you have to think about the following question.
Why do you want to be a writer?
If you already have an answer then you may go to our course.
The course has 4 module, 20 lectures and a lot of activities.
Moule-1: the introduction.
Module-2: Basic of content writing.
Module-3: Level up section.
And the last module, module- 4: live practical content writing project.
Let’s see the all course syllabus in short.
1. First, you will know what are the good qualities of a good website?
2. The differences between print media vs web content
3. Find out our readers
4. User’s needs and goals, you will also know about this
5. The purpose of content writing
6. Then the characteristics of good content
7. When we will write which style will follow or not
8. We will learn also keywords, heading, lists, links, visual and audios etc. when, where and how to use this element.
9. How to plan for writing? It is very important to write an effective content and save the time of writing.
10. Then we will create a persona for a targeted person
11. How to rewrite and editing our written content
12. How to become a better writer
13. SEO friendly content writing
14. in the last section, you will see live practical writing project.
Who can attend this course?
Everyone can attend this course. Anytime. Who want to learn and want to write content. Or, who created a new website for his or her business and desire to gain knowledge about content writing.
If you have already a beautiful website and want to hair a perfect content writer, you may attend this course. So, this course is only for you. Please take your time and feel fresh.
6 Elements of a Good Website
The differences between print media vs web content
How to find out your readers
User needs and goals
Content writing purpose
Characteristics of a good content part-1
Characteristics of a good content part-2
Characteristics of a good content part-3
Level up section
Writing style and voice
How to select keywords and heading
How to use list, link, visual and audio effectively
How to plan for writing
How to rewrite and edit your content
How to become a better writer
How to write SEO friendly content
Content writing checklists
Live practical project
Cup cake recipe writing project demo
Writing for travel agency demo
Narrative issue writing demo