Learn French FAST with this non-stop French speaking course for BEGINNERS: learning French will be easy and fun!
☑ 250+ vocabulary words
☑ How to read and write in French
☑ Top most useful phrases you can use in everyday situations
☑ Easily order foods and drinks
☑ How to put basic sentences together
☑ Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
☑ Proper French pronunciation
☑ The building blocks of French grammar
Have you ever wanted to learn French? Dubbed the “language of love”, French is used by over 235 million speakers daily in over 54 countries. But why should you pick French out of all the languages you could be learning?
To start, France isn’t just one of the most beautiful countries in central Europe, but a global powerhouse with significant presence in the automobile, aircraft and chemical manufacturing, the electronic, machinery, metallurgy industries, as well as tourism. In fact, 35% of the global Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in France. Learning French will not only help you out as a tourist in France, the Carribean or Africa, but also as a rising professional looking to expand or diversify your business in the global market. Not only that, but French, being a romance language, shares so many elements with the other languages in its family, such as Spanish and Italian, that learning French will help you understand those languages – and give you a significant boost if you wish to learn them, too. Finally, it’s well-proven that learning another language can lead to many new career opportunities, whether that’s becoming a more attractive candidate, or qualifying for a promotion at your current position.
Now, the road to learning French isn’t always going to be easy, of course. That’s exactly why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to Beginner French.
In this course, we’re going to take you through the first steps of your French journey, from absolute beginner to an intermediate level. Our lessons will cover everything, from teaching you how to read and write in French, to pronouncing the words correctly, to conjugating verbs and forming sentences to express yourself and describe the world around you.
During our course you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Learn how to count up to 1000
- Read a restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Give and receive directions
- Describe yourself and other people in both personality and appearance
- Tell the time
- Make requests, describe what you want and what you plan to do
- Express your feelings, your interests and dislikes
- Navigate multiple types of everyday situations, like shopping
- Give and receive directions to places you need to go to
- Create sentences in the past tense
- Form questions and negations in the past
- Acquire and hone translation skills
- Conquer the basics of dating in French
- Adapt to new situations, such as using public transportation or visiting the doctor
All this and more in just a few hours of instruction! This course aims to help you master the basics of French and give you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a French speaker.
Start your French journey with us today!
Important Verbs Pt. 1
Important Verbs Pt. 2
Practice and Build
Practice and Build Part 1
Practice and Build Part 2
Practice and Build Part 3
Practice and Build Part 4
Practice and Build Part 5
Practice and Build Part 6
Practice and Build Part 7
Last Words from Isabella