Create easy animations with keyframes
What you will learn
Create animations with keyframes
Add gifs to your website
Learn how to do animations with Css
Learn Css transitions
WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS ANIMATIONS COURSE
This course is divided in 5 Sections, the content of every video is explained below:
First Section: Introduction
Get a summary of all animations on the course.
Second Section: Christmas Lights
– Use the properties filter and saturate to create an effect with keyframes for intermittent Christmas lights transition.
– Use 3 lights images with transparent background for this animation.
Third Section: Gifts animation
– Use the property transform and the value rotate to create a shaking effect and the value scale to create a popping effect.
-Two images with transparent background needed.
We use a gif instead of a second image, but is not strictly necessary.
Fourth Section: Santa reindeer promo
– Use the property opacity and margin to make an sliding smooth transition effect from side to side of the screen with keyframes
– We use a background image, and a Santa reindeer image.
Fifth Section: Snowflake falling
– Use the property transform and the value rotate to create a smooth rotation for the snowflake. Also the property margin to create the falling effect.
– One background image and snowflake image with transparent background needed.
THIS COURSE IS AIM TO BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMERS, WEB DESIGNER, WEB DEVELOPERS.
All the code is made under the html File including the Css Code!!
NOT JAVASCRIP NEEDED.
Zip files is attached to this video on the “Resources” section